Friday, July 5, 2013

A Summer Sweater






 sweater (J.Crew EXTRA 40% off with code STYLE40 ), skirt (Forever 21 only $15), chucks (Converse), bag (Michael Kors), necklace (Adele of Lexington), watch (Tag Heuer), rings (Lagos & Anna Beck), shades (Ray Ban)
A key piece I always have on hand is a lightweight Sweater.  Whether I'm traveling, headed to a movie, out for dinner or lunch, I can pretty much guarantee I'm going to be cold indoors---I am ALWAYS cold.  A sweater such as this is great for keeping me toasty & when not in use, I just toss her around my shoulders.  One other bit, I am digging in a major way acrylic jewelry like my chunky necklace from Adele.  In a ton of bright neon colors, they're perfect to pile on & add some fun to your rig.  If you mention s + s when calling to snag one, the gals will ship em' to you free of charge.  Alright gang, hope everyone had a fun & safe 4th--make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

5 comments:

  1. You are the best at pairing casual with more dressy pieces! The lace is great with the striped sweater and sparkly sneakers! Too cute:)

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this all! Thank you for giving me another idea for wearing my lace skirt this summer!! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I would never think to put this combo together but I am going to play around with it as I have that skirt and several lightweight sweaters - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute necklace and paired stripes and skirt
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need more lightweight sweaters! Love it with the laces skirt!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL